Breakfast

This in from my Red State Friends. Funny.

One morning Dick Cheney and George W. Bush were having breakfast in the White House Dining Room.

The attractive waitress asks Cheney what he would like, and he replies, "I'll have a bowl of oatmeal and some fruit."

"And what can I get for you, sir?" she asks George W. He replies, "How about a quickie?"

"Why, Mr. President," the waitress says, "How rude. You're starting to act like Mr. Clinton and you have only been in office for your second term for only a year now.

As the waitress storms away, Cheney leans over to Bush and whispers,"It's pronounced 'quiche.'


...if only that was the problem.

Edit: I posted this on the day I heard about W 'reporting' on the plot to fly a plane into the "Liberty Tower" in LA... it's known as the "Library" tower. Funny.

Comments

Popular Posts